Question Async Client/Server simpliest you can write

Bokka

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello everyone!

I ask you very big favor: I would like to create two simple programs in C # (but it's also good in VB.NET) that communicate ASINCRONOUS among themselves.

The first program (client) must have only one button and two textboxes. Once I click on the button it must send the string present in the first textbox to the server and in the second textbox the response of the server must appear.

The second program (server) must have only one textbox, and once it receives the string from the client it must send it back to it.

The important thing is that the communication must take place via an asynchronous socket (tcp), it is also fine using an additional library, but above all clients and servers must be written with as little code as possible, to be able to use them as a starting point or as a starting point for other projects .

Can anyone please help me?

Many thanks in advance!!

No problem. Remember though, if you get stuck along the way, we are always more than happy to help you troubleshoot any issues you may face. Just post back with what you have tried.

Back
Top Bottom