Stellenangebot Programmierer C#
Komtur Pharmaceuticals is an international pharmaceutical wholesaler. Every day, we provide patients worldwide with urgently needed medicines and implement complex projects for our industrial customers. We stand for tailor-made solutions for the supply of international medicines, the procurement and distribution of study medication or the market launch of innovative medicines. We are always aware that at the end of each delivery there is the patient with his individual needs.
The Software Development department is a young, collegial, well-rehearsed team that is open to further development and good
- Programming of modules for our ERP system
- Programming of various programs with .NET 5.0 and C# 9.0
- Visual Studio 2019 Enterprise and Resharper, always up-to-date versions
- Creation of software in the following areas: Asp.Net MVC, WebAPI (RestAPI), Serverside Blazor, WinForms applications, console applications and MAUI at release
- Databases MS-SQL-Server, Cluster-Server, Virtualization
- We work with Kanban boards on Atlassian Jira, documentation and validation on Atlassian Confluence, source code on Gitsystem Bitbucket
- Communication with MS teams, e-mail, IP telephone, No travel activity necessary
- Programming skills with C# and MS-SQL databases
- In addition, programming knowledge in current Delphi
- Very good language skills in German and English (written and oral)
- Many years of experience do not necessarily have to be available.
- Self-initiative, self-reliant and solution-oriented work required
- Induction by our collegial team
- a secure job in a dynamic team
- the opportunity to actively shape an innovative and growing department
- Performance-related payment
- Drinks and lunch free of charge at the company location Freiburg
- Company notebook, headset, external SSD and local NAS, connection to the company network
- A lot of work can be done in home office. Working days in Freiburg are absolutely necessary, so the distance should not be too great.
date and salary expectations to: Chief Digital Officer
Last edited by a moderator: