Question C# serialization?

Have you looked at the documentation for how to do XAML serialization/deserialization?

If you are new to C#, why are you tackling this project? Or is this for a job? If this is for a job, tell your manager or client that it is currently beyond your skill level and you need some extra time to ramp up.

Also, XML is orthogonal to C#. XML is a data format that can be used by any programming language. If you had to do this in another language that you are more familiar with, how would you do it?

Dude, we are not a code writing service. We will not do your work for you. If you show us your efforts to solve problem we'll try to guide you to a solution. So far what you have shown is trying to cherry pick data out of XML, not some serialization into XML.

Yes, I do. I can't help myself but be sucked in by people who try to get me to do their work for them. I'm trying to get better.

You would build up classes just like shown in the documentation I linked to.

If you had taken time to post the code that you posted in StackOverflow along with the code in one of your comments about trying to save below the div to this site, we would have seen that you were much further along and was actively trying to solve the problem.

Back
Top Bottom