Resolved Charts.js alternative

chairmanPC

Programming Experience
10+
So I was working on a program to calculate statistics for my company. It's a C# Windows Form with .net 4.8.

I was first introduced to Microsoft.Chart.Controls, so I was most familiar with this package when it comes to graphing.

Apparently, my boss did not like the charts designed from Microsoft.Chart.Controls because it's too bland, and not pleasing to our customers.

Can you recommend other libraries or packages that produces more aesthetic line and bar graphs, like what Excel produces?

Opinions and suggestions are welcome.

Solution
Look no further. I use Live Charts, always have and always will : Live Charts
They also use MaterialDesigns. In their examples. I will let you do your own research into that one.

Why in the heavens are you using Winforms?
You should be using wpf. If aesthetics is important to your boss, then maybe he should move to a modern day platform.
What's wrong with the big players like Devexpress and Telerik? Or is "free" one of the unspoken requirements of this component search?

Look no further. I use Live Charts, always have and always will : Live Charts
They also use MaterialDesigns. In their examples. I will let you do your own research into that one.

Why in the heavens are you using Winforms?
You should be using wpf. If aesthetics is important to your boss, then maybe he should move to a modern day platform.

Solution
Back
Top Bottom