Question Compare 2 pdf and give output as 2 pdfs with color

anoopgs

Programming Experience
1-3
I have 2 pdf files pdf1 and pdf 2.I want to compare both pdf and should give result as 2 pdf outputs.
The 2 output pdf ,the changes should be highlighted in some color.say for output 1 -red color and output 2 pdf-green color for the change
Eg: input pdf 1 - text is :- I am anoop
input pdf 2 - text is :- I am aneesh

so the output should be as follows:

output pdf 3: I am anoop
output pdf 3: I am aneesh

means text anoop is changed to aneesh.So anoop in red color and aneesh in green color. Please provide the c# code for this.

I'm afraid that this isn't a sweat shop where you give the orders and we write your code for you. You show us what you've tried and tell us where you're stuck and we will try to help you overcome that specific issue. If you're not going to try anything then you haven't encountered any issues so there's nothing for us to help with.

Also what level of PDF comparison are you looking for?
Is it just at the text content level? Is it at the glyph level? Is it at the font level? Is it at the layout level?

So if PDF 1 has "I am a lazy programmer" in the upper left corner of the page, and PDF 2 has "I am a lazy programmer" in the bottom right corner of the page? Or what if PDF 1 has "I am a lazy programmer" in text, but PDF 2 has "I am a lazy programmer" as an image? Or what if PDF 1 has "I am a lazy programmer" using the "ASCII" range of the Unicode glyphs, but PDF 2 has "I am a lazy programmer" in the "Japanese half-width" range of the Unicode glyphs? Or what if PDF 1 has "I am a lazy programmer" in Times New Roman, while PDF 2 has the same text in Comic Sans?

Please provide the c# code for this.
Would you like a danish slice and a cup of tea with that too?

This forum doesn't write code for people for free. We are all developers with jobs and we donate our own spare time to assist you with code that you've written. We are not a code writing service, but if you would like somebody to do this for you; you may post your project in Projects for Hire and hire a developer but be specific about your requirements and budget. Otherwise, I suggest doing your own research and coming back when you're actually troubleshooting an issue with the code you're using.

Back
Top Bottom