connexion TCP/IpCode interfaces to move the joystick device in all directions in C#

Nilrak

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello everyone, I am new to c#. I would like to create a connection between my pc and a device called Spectrum analyzer. I have the IP address of this device and I would like the devices to communicate in TCP Ip.

Okay. So what specific problem have you run into when you tried to implement this connection? Show us your code. Please post your code as text in code tags (not a screenshot).

The greatest piece of advice before you use any API or class: Read the documentation.

You'll also need the documentation of the device you are connecting to. Things to look for are: What port is it expecting the connection on? What data format/protocol will be use once you've established the connection? How to recover from a broken connection?

The greatest piece of advice before you use any API or class: Read the documentation.

You'll also need the documentation of the device you are connecting to. Things to look for are: What port is it expecting the connection on? What data format/protocol will be use once you've established the connection? How to recover from a broken connection?
I have the IP address of the device and the port from which the data will be transmitted. I would like to be able to create an interaction between the windows form I created and this device by TCP/Ip in such a way that I can receive the data from this device on the windows form. And then since this device displays graphs, convert them into digital data

I have already connected the device to my pc via an ethernet cable

I have already connected the device to my pc via an ethernet cable
Unless that device hosts its own network, you will actually want to connect the device to network switch or hub, and then also have your PC connected to the same switch or hub.

I would like to be able to create an interaction between the windows form I created and this device by TCP/Ip in such a way that I can receive the data from this device on the windows form
Presumably you already know how to write WinForms code. This forum is not geared towards teaching you how to create WinForms applications.

Back
Top Bottom