create an app or tool that sorts and edits data seperated

DarkNubis365

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello everyone~
I was browsing this site for some information and saw some useful post and i joined to learn from the community.I am very novice at this C# stuff but i do a lot of research on my own finding things out.I have been trying to use Visual studio and MS Access for a tool that i want to make.I saw some post about databases on this forums topics so i will definitely check those out when i get a little time.But i wanted to kind of jump right in and get help right away as i know some basics and i am a quick learner i will not bug or pester i rather just have someone that can explain better if i need questions.

So what i want to do is basically create an app or tool that sorts and edits data seperated by Tab<Comma<Semicolon,Space.In sort of a grid form but connected to tabs so when selected the gridview changes.I provided the (Players) Tab so you guys can see an example if i sound like i am rambling..lol
But there is a (Teams) Tab and so forth that will be displayed similar to this chart.Can anyone shine a little light on how to get started with this?I am also trying to do this in WPF /XAML format or which is the easiest way i should be doing this please help i am willing and more than interested in learning software apps i have great ideas for games and apps now i just need to learn to make them physiclal.Any help is appreciated and im glad to join the forum!

Attachments

• Datachart.png
    Datachart.png
    125.6 KB · Views: 93
Untitled.pngWell here is a small concept of tool im trying to create.Basically the spreadsheet chart needs to show in the datagridview i dont not want to make fields and charts in MS studio,its takes far too long and also way too much data built into charts.Each one of these will be tab's with a different spreadsheet or chart to input and edit data

Players
Rookie_Templates
CAP_Templates
MP_Templates
My_Legend
Arenas
Teams
Colleges
ScheduleBase_82
ScheduleBase_58
ScheduleBase_29
ScheduleBase_14
ScheduleBase_PreSeason
Staff
Old_Coach_Stats
Playbooks_actual
Playbooks_default
Player_Stats
Team_Stats
First_Names
Last_Names
City_Names
Jerseys
Headshapes
Overriding_Rotations
Player_Ratings0
Player_Ratings1
Player_Ratings2
Player_Ratings3
Player_Ratings4
Records
Awards
Draft_Projection
Trades
Matchups
Hall_Of_Fame
OnLine_TeamUp
Skills Boosts

The attachment shows the first would to be tab(Players) of data.The next chart would be totally different from the first Players tab.Am i starting to make more sense now guys?Of course the tabs are missing also because i havent used the designer for that part yet.But Please some can give any advise or pointers it would be greatly appreciated it

Back
Top Bottom