DevExpress Project

tuncerrstm

Programming Experience
3-5
C # DevExpress Project (Urgent Help Please) Hello, I'm trying to make a new project based on a sample project, but I didn't know about devexpress.
Let me explain the subject a bit like this, I need to catch a responsible design, I think this is possible with ready-made tools, the left panel is fixed, the top panel and the bottom panel are fixed, only the grid control in the middle is changing, on the first page, when the buttons are clicked, it goes to the page where transactions such as trading will take place, but the buttons at the bottom also change. How do I do it or I could not find the required plugins, maybe you know? I also write descriptions on the photos, if someone can help, I would be very, very happy.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

What made you think it would be a good idea to write your post in English but put your explanations in the screenshots and in your own language? Assuming this is why you haven't received a response as of yet.

Anyway, I don't know what your issue is because your screenshots are pointing to a variety of different controls and it sounds like you may have a few problems. I assume you should probably check your click events for any code responsible for changing the buttons you don't want changed. If you need a debugging tutorial, there is one in my signature.

It might be worth sharing the (relevant) code which is causing the non-desired changes. Can you also confirm, is this for WPF or Winforms?

Back
Top Bottom