DxFramework.Data Add Reference

Anwind

Programming Experience
1-3
[ C#.NET ]
I'm trying to add a reference dll ( DxFramework.Data .dll)

PC environment : Windows10 , VS 2008 , .NET framework 2.0 ~ 3.5 ( installed )

DxFramework.Data . dll ====> How do I add a reference in VS 2008 C.#.NET.

Please Help me. bb

delete3.JPG

Look through each of the lists in those tabs on the right pane until you find it. Check the checkbox for the list entry, and click OK.

As far as I know, VS2008 is way out of support. Why not install VS0219 community edition which is free and in support.

Look through each of the lists in those tabs on the right pane until you find it. Check the checkbox for the list entry, and click OK.

As far as I know, VS2008 is way out of support. Why not install VS0219 community edition which is free and in support.

In the right pane, I browsed through all of the items. But Dxframework.Data.dll is not there. ㅠ_ㅠ

VS2008 is supported .NETframework.

I have to work on VS2008.

Assuming that DxFramework the managed DirectX Framework, that is also out of support because MS wanted people to use the Xbox APIs instead.

Anyway, how did you install the DxFramework components?

Assuming that DxFramework the managed DirectX Framework, that is also out of support because MS wanted people to use the Xbox APIs instead.

It is VS2015 C#.NET . Dxframework.Data . dll

How do I add a reference ( Dxframework.Data.dll) ?

delete4.JPG

Dxframework.Data . dll

My PC Environment : Windows10 , VS 2008 , (Installed) .NETframework 2.0~4.0

I repeat the question. How did you install the "DxFramework" components? Your responses/screenshots above seem to be talking about the ".NET Framework".

I repeat the question. How did you install the "DxFramework" components? Your responses/screenshots above seem to be talking about the ".NET Framework".

.Net Framework 2.0~4.0 was installed automatically during Windows10 installation or VS 2008.

I didn't install it separately.

.NET Framework 2.0~4.0 was included with Windows10 or VS 2008.

==================================================================
I want to Add Reference (Dxframework.Data . dll ) in VS 2008.

My PC Environment : Windows10 , VS 2008 , (Installed) .NETframework 2.0~4.0

Last edited:
Please answer the question your being asked. Stop telling us about the .NET Framework when you've been specifically told that that's irrelevant. The question is how you installed the library you want to reference. Where did it come from and how did you get it on your machine? It presumably didn't appear by magic.

Net.Framework 2.0~4.0 was installed automatically during Windows10 installation.

Please answer the question your being asked. Stop telling us about the .NET Framework when you've been specifically told that that's irrelevant. The question is how you installed the library you want to reference. Where did it come from and how did you get it on your machine? It presumably didn't appear by magic.

Question 1) The question is how you installed the library you want to reference.
===> Answer ) .Net Framework 2.0~4.0 was installed automatically during Windows10 installation or VS 2008.
I did not install .NET separately.

Question 2) Where did it come from and how did you get it on your machine?
===> After installing Windows 10, I installed VS2008 and I am using it.
.Net Framework 2.0~4.0 was installed automatically during Windows10 installation or VS 2008.

Please Help me.

I didn't understand your answer.
Could you please explain your answer in an easy way?

Please Help me.

"DxFramework" is not the same as ".NET Framework". You keep talking about ".NET Framework". I am asking about "DxFramework".

"DxFramework" is not automatically installed with Windows 10. So how did you get "DxFramework" installed on your machine?

I don't know how "DxFramework" was installed on my computer.

"DxFramework" is automatically installed with Windows 10 OR VS 2008.

"DxFramework " = .NET Framework ? Aren't the two the same?

Isn't the "DxFramework" provided by the MS Windows company or Visual Studio company?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom