Question Dynamically saving in to database along with actual user input in the same table

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nervy

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello Everyone
1. I have a database and it has 22 field and also have a user form for registration. But I don't need to take all input from user rather I want some of the fields would be dynamically generated and saved in to database. for example Login Id dynamically would be saved when user login or Location dynamically would be saved at time installation from configuration or Registration Date from system date etc..
Note: Please suggest any better idea about designing the database. I mean do I need to create all the fields necessary to take even the dynamics one.
thanks

You need to be clear about the question you're actually asking. You have posted in the Windows Forms forum so you should be asking a question specific to Windows Forms. The fact that you're application is targeting Windows Forms doesn't inherently mean that it's a Windows Forms question. If you're asking about database design then that has nothing at all to do with Windows Forms or, to be frank, with C#. If you post in an appropriate forum and it's for a C# app though, you'll generally find that we're fairly lenient.

I'm going to close this thread as you're not really asking a clear and specific question. Please spend some time considering you issue(s) and come up with a clear and specific question. If you need help in multiple areas, by all means post multiple questions but do make each one clear and specific and post it in a forum appropriate for the topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom