get "Ignore" tests from MSTest list in excel file?

Palak Shah

Programming Experience
1-3
I have automation suite having almost cases But few are ignored - now I want to generate excel reports from test assemblies to determine which tests are disabled.?

Is there any way from which I can achieve this?

Please come back and put some effort into your topic before you submit it. I am almost tempted to close this topic because of how poorly and effortlessly you wrote it.

There is no excuse for writing poorly worded questions, when we have tools such as Google Translate to help you write your question in your own language and post the translation to this forum.

In order for us to help you. We need to know exactly what you are trying to do, why you are doing it the way that you are, and most importantly, we need to see what you've already tried, considered or attempted on your own. We are not a code writing service. That said, if you have code to show us, then post that code up on the forums and wrap that code in code tags provided by the forum editor before posting. Further, you need to explain the problem with your code. Explain what the code is doing that it shouldn't and also explain what you want it to do instead.

Back
Top Bottom