Help with basic programing

jamiedadawg29

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello, I am working on a project and need help on some problems my boss has given me to test my c# skills. I am a noob. pls help if you can.

Write a program that asks the user to enter an integer value as input representing a dollar value (USD), converts the value to the Euro, and shows the converted number on the screen.

Q2. Write a program that asks the user to enter an integer temperature in Celsius, converts the temperature to Fahrenheit, and shows the converted number on the screen.

Q3. Write a program that asks the user to enter 3 integer numbers (you can ask the user to enter the numbers in three separate steps). The program needs to compute the average of these numbers and show the result on the screen

Sounds like fun. What kind of issues are you running into working on those problems?

How can we help? We obviously can't do the exercises for you because the point of the problems are to test your programming skills, not ours.

I dont even know where to start tbh, what program should I be using to code this? I've heard good things about visual studios but im not sure

If all you need to do is write the code and demonstrate that it works correctly, just use .NET Fiddle:

If you're going to be building applications written in C# then, generally speaking, Visual Studio is what you would use. Under certain conditions, you can use the free Community edition. I believe that that is limited to teams of no more than five in a commercial setting. Beyond that, you'd have to pay for the Professional or Enterprise editions, which is obviously something your boss would do and provide to you. You can also use Visual Studio Code, which is free in all scenarios, but it lacks some of the integrated tools that VS provides.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom