Question How do i attach one picturebox to be directed and attach from a form in the form2 and form3?

Programming Experience
1-3
  1. How do i attach one picturebox to be directed and attach from a form in the form2 and form3? Passing value pls, i need the code in c#

i need the code in c#
Again, no. You need to understand how things work so that you can then write your own code. I suspect that the principles involved here are pretty much exactly the same as in your previous thread, i.e. moving data from one form to another. It doesn't really matter how the data gets into the source form or how it will be used in the target form or even what type it is. Moving data from one object to another involves the same principle no matter what.

Unfortunately, I can't tell for sure whether this problem involves something more than the other one because I have no idea what you're actually asking for. Instead of trying to provide as few words as possible, how about trying to provide a FULL and CLEAR explanation? Simply repeating the same thing in the title and the first post is unacceptable. You need to provide ALL the relevant information in the post first. That may well include a step by step explanation of what the user will do in your application and what they will see as a result. It should also include a description of what you've tried to do for yourself and what happened when you tried. If you haven't tried anything at all then you haven't actually encountered a problem yet. It's not for us to just do your work for you. Trying and failing is part of learning so go ahead and learn and ask us for help if and when you fail.

Back
Top Bottom