How do I view form

Ken12133

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello, I'm a newbie to C#. I wrote a basic program to turn on the mega2526 LED. I then copied the program in order to use a toggle instead of using two buttons, one on, a one-off. I wanted to replace the two buttons with a single one. My problem is when I copied the program I can't view the form in order to edit it (meaning click on a button and modify its properties). I've tried everything from the view menu and the solution exploration. Can anyone tell me how to bring the form back up so I can edit it? Thank you for the help.

You shouldn't have to do anything different. If the copy is not working the same way as the original then you did something wrong when copying, so try again. Be sure to copy the top-level solution folder.

Instead of doing things like this, you should use source control. You can create an Azure DevOps account and all the tools you need are built into VS. You can then create branches to try different things with your code without affecting the existing code. You can then delete the branch or merge it into the original, depending on whether the changes work out.

By the way, if you're not already, you should probably use a CheckBox control and set its Appearance to Button. It will then look like a regular Button control but will remain depressed when checked and released when unchecked.

Back
Top Bottom