Resolved how to load offline google maps and marking of maps and saving it in database

janakors

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi,
i am new to ASP.NET and i want to mark offline google satellite map and then want to store it in SQL server database. I have watched some youtube videos where I learn how to load google map using lat/lng with an internet connection. now i want to have an offline map and then be able to mark it and then it must be saved in the database. plz do guide me, recommend me some strongly related reading material/sample code or any other related help so I can get going

looking forward

Regards

What you want to do is against the Google Maps Terms of Service:
3.2.3 Restrictions Against Misusing the Services.

(a) No Scraping. Customer will not export, extract, or otherwise scrape Google Maps Content for use outside the Services. For example, Customer will not: (i) pre-fetch, index, store, reshare, or rehost Google Maps Content outside the services; (ii) bulk download Google Maps tiles, Street View images, geocodes, directions, distance matrix results, roads information, places information, elevation values, and time zone details; (iii) copy and save business names, addresses, or user reviews; or (iv) use Google Maps Content with text-to-speech services.

(b) No Caching. Customer will not cache Google Maps Content except as expressly permitted under the Maps Service Specific Terms.

You're on the wrong approach. Also :
3.2 License Requirements and Restrictions. The following are conditions of the license granted in Section 3.1 (License Grant). In this Section 3.2 (License Requirements and Restrictions), the phrase “Customer will not” means “Customer will not, and will not permit a third party to”.
This makes us a customer of Google, because Google deem those who use their services a customer. Us helping you to breach 3.2.3 makes us the customer and you the third party. To protect CSharpForums from any legal requests/actions from google, we won't be partaking with assisting to achieve your above request. Since its not you who may get into trouble, but us. I also don't accept excuses for breaching any companies terms of service; as they should be respected as they are written.

Rather than closing your topic right out, I suggest that you go an alternative route which complies with Google's TOS? Keep a collection of URI's, data location coordinates and store them in your own databases to reference when calling the Google Maps API instead : Google Maps Platform | Google Developers. Such details can be requested by the linked API, and this does not violate their TOS.

Back
Top Bottom