Question How to make Deal or No Deal Game in Windows Forms?

beazathead7

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hello :)
I want to ask if someone can help me with the creation of Deal or No Deal, or if you have any tutorials how to make to share them to me.
Thanks!

That question is just way too broad. It's someone asking how to build a house. There are programming tutorials all over the web so you should check some of them out. Here's just one of them. That will enable you to learn the general principles that you can then apply to any project, be it this game or something else. You can then break down your specific project into smaller parts, address each part individually and then ask a specific question here if and when you encounter a specific issue.

if you have any tutorials how to make
Are you looking for a tutorial to cover some of the design decisions that you may need to make while writing the game? Or are you looking for a tutorial from which you can crib some code?

Forgive my cynicism, but in another forum I participate in some posters ask for tutorials, and they are given pretty good material of what they need to do, but then they later post back saying something like, "nevermind, I found the code elsewhere." or "Okay, but do you have code I can use?" They should have just said that they needed some code to steal, rather than asking for a tutorial.

Back
Top Bottom