Resolved How to use a Bluetooth gamepad to browse button selection

Badger101

Programming Experience
Beginner
I have created a windows form application with many buttons and I am trying to use a Bluetooth gamepad to browse threw all the buttons and if gamepad button pressed on button then button click is true in a flowlayout panel with scroll enabled and I am trying to figure out how to go about this, the research I did said I should code it in direct x input but I'm not sure if there's a better way to do this

Solution
That is the best way to do it.

The alternative is to have an icky keyboard driver that reads the gamepad inputs and translates them into keyboard key inputs. I hate those drivers, especially the ones that are used with cheap bar code readers.

The alternative is to have an icky keyboard driver that reads the gamepad inputs and translates them into keyboard key inputs. I hate those drivers, especially the ones that are used with cheap bar code readers.

Solution

Thank you for your reply I appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom