insert voice data

HoangLuc19

Programming Experience
1-3
I want to insert data into sqlserver but when I click on each textbox such as: First Name, Last Name, Gender ... instead of typing, I finished reading and then press the insert button will save SQLServer, working on C # . thanks
insertvoice.png

And where does this voice data come from? Microsoft Speech Engine or what?

The more effort you put into your question, the less questions you will be asked. Please explain what you're trying to do in more detail.

A lot of the commercial speech recognition packages have automatic dictation. (Ex. Dragon NaturallySpeaking.) All you need to do is put the focus into the field that you want to be filled in and you speak into the mike. The software then emulates a keyboard to type in what you said.

All you need to do is put the focus into the field that you want to be filled in and you speak into the mike. The software then emulates a keyboard to type in what you said.
It's not quite as straight forward as that. if you need to train the engine to learn grammar and word dictation. Then there is evidently more to do. I haven't used Naturally Speaking in about 20 years, is that thing still floating about, as I would have assumed it was dead now?

Yes, for increased accuracy, the speech to text engine needs to be trained. And to further help, input fields should also be tagged with the appropriate accessibility hints. But out of the box, Dragon is pretty good compared to the competition. Yes, the product still exists. Some people at work with disabilities use it to be productive employees.

Now, on the other hand, to use the .NET Framework's Speech-to-Text is going to require a bit more work.

Well that was very helpful information.

If you haven't noticed, I asked two questions...

I guess we will do this in increments of a series of questions each one at a time.

Which speech engine do you want to use?

I think it's very common to enter data on software now when working with computers. We add a new feature that is to plug the headset into the computer and read instead of sitting and typing continuously

Well, while you are at it, you might as well add eye sensors that determine where the eyes are looking on screen so that user doesn't have to point the mouse or touch the screen... Or if the eye movement sensors are too esoteric, just use those good old Kinect sensors to detect hand, arm, and head motion to implement gestures...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom