Question Is it possible for this form to be recreated using only a grid panel?

glasswizzard

Programming Experience
Beginner
fontform.jpg

A book I'm reading suggests trying to recreate the above form using only a grid, so I guess it is possible, but the layout just doesn't look like a grid at all. I don't understand how you would define rows and columns to make something that isn't laid out like a grid. Is it possible?

I've managed to figure out it is possible, and slowly but surely, I'm working my towards to it.

Moderators, if you want to delete this thread feel free, it was a yes or no question basically and I have the answer so I guess this thread is useless.

I'm glad you are making progress learning WPF! At some points, the learning curve may feel a bit steep, but the pay off will be worth it. What you learn about XAML will apply to Xamarin, UWP, (the old Silverlight), and the upcoming WinUI. Indirectly, the concepts for MVVM will translate over to MVC used in may web and mobile platforms.

I'm very glad you told me about it. It certainly seems to be slow going for now, it's very different from what I'm used to, and yes, that learning curve certainly is steep. But I'm very much enjoying learning this!

Back
Top Bottom