Is there a way to validate 3D images in selenium C#

Palak Shah

Programming Experience
1-3
I am new to UI automation, and would like to understand if there is any way to automate verification 3D images i.e

1. To check if particular image is 2D or 3D
  2. To compare the 3D image with expected 3D model of that image
I have selenium c# framework, but irrespective of framework - if I can find any suitable tool to do that with c# or with any other language?

Images which were made through 3D Image maker - something like this

It is possible, but you are now delving into the realm of computer vision and image processing. I'm not sure if Selenium has any pre-built modules that let you do this. It is possible to do this: witness all the CAPTCHA breakers that exist.

It is possible, but you are now delving into the realm of computer vision and image processing. I'm not sure if Selenium has any pre-built modules that let you do this. It is possible to do this: witness all the CAPTCHA breakers that exist.
@Skydiver - Any post which I can refer even if it is not with the help of Selenium? at least I can create POC on any language which supports this verification

Thank you!

Sorry I don't have any online recommendations. I believe some of the later GPU Gems books have some things about the topics, but that in print, and also quite dated from about 15-20 years. I recommend exercising your Google-fu.

Back
Top Bottom