C#:
CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[Update_HI_ERP_PLAN]   
    @PLANT_CODE     varchar(50),
    @PLAN_DATE        varchar(50),
    @PRODUCT_CODE   varchar(50),
    @USERID         varchar(50)
AS
BEGIN
UPDATE HI_ERP_PLAN                                                                               
 SET                                                                                 
    ERP_PLAN_UDF_9 = CASE WHEN ERP_PLAN_UDF_9 = 'Y' THEN 'U' END,                                                                           
    UPDATE_TIME = dbo.Get_DATETIME(),                                                                           
    UPDATE_USER = 'ME'                                                                           
        <IsNotNull Property=""D0T01"">, D0_T1 = @D0T01</IsNotNull>                                                                               
        <IsNotNull Property=""D0T02"">, D0_T2 = @D0T02</IsNotNull>                                                                               
        <IsNotNull Property=""D0T03"">, D0_T3 = @D0T03</IsNotNull>                                                                               
        <IsNotNull Property=""D0T04"">, D0_T4 = @D0T04</IsNotNull>                                                                               
        <IsNotNull Property=""D0T05"">, D0_T5 = @D0T05</IsNotNull>   
    WHERE PLANT_CODE = 'ABC'

How is this a C# question?

You can if it's related to C#. All you are doing here is asking us to translate some kind of XML notation for a query into SQL. Should I just go to my dentist to help me understand the diagnosis written by my podiatrist? They are both in the medical field.

You can if it's related to C#. All you are doing here is asking us to translate some kind of XML notation for a query into SQL. Should I just go to my dentist to help me understand the diagnosis written by my podiatrist? They are both in the medical field.

How do I delete a post? I'll delete it.

Do you know of any SQL query forum sites that you know of?
I need an internet site to ask for SQL.

You actually need to read iBatis and MyBatis documentation to see how that annotated XML is translated over into SQL by iBatis/MyBatis. Here's a page that seems to explain part of what happens with those annotations:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom