Question Learning Window Applications..

nydevil

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi. So I'm trying to learn how to make window applications. I'm in a C# class and I don't understand the coding.
I really want to learn!

I was hoping someone could help me.

So I'm trying to make:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8RztZ2zlVMsZFNNUThTOWh1RGc/view?usp=sharing

But I don't understand the logic.
The cake shop has created a line of ?Speciality cakes?. They want you to design an order systemfor users to input their names and select a special cake from a combo box. There are 4 cakesclients can choose from, each with their own price.Holiday Cake = $18Birthday Cake = $25 Super Hero Cake = $30Wedding Cake = $40

Add radio buttons to control the activation of the correct set ofcontrols for the type of cake the user wants to order. Also add a combo box to your form toallow the user to select one of the themed cakes from a drop down list.

Once they have done so, a message box confirming their order should display (include totalprice with taxes and user name). Use the ?YesNo? buttons and make the ?Yes? button thedefault one.

If the client confirms the order (clicks Yes), a message should display on the form confirmingthat the order has been placed.If the client does not confirm (clicks on No), then a message should display telling the client theorder is cancelled.Modify your code so the custom cake displays the same message box.

- You?ll need to modify your Class Library to accommodate this new type of cake.- Use a combo box and set the DropDownStyle property to ?DropDownList?.- Use a switch statement to determine the price of the cake- Use an if Statement to determine what button was clicked for the message box.- Don't create objects for all the special cakes, just createone for the special cake the user is ordering.- Make sure you follow the GUI design guidelines. That meansaccelerators.

Have the combo box display the first item when the form first runs.- If the client confirms the order, have it generate a random 6 digit confirmation number.

Back
Top Bottom