Looking for a good tutorial how to write a good practise multithreading WPF application with multiple windows

hed bisker

Programming Experience
1-3
I don't looking for you to search for me..

But if you know something it will be nice if you will paste it in here.. Thanks...

I was in bed Work test and I was really bad at that

The trick is to keep this always at the forefront of your brain: "The View is used to just display the View Model. The View Model is just an adapter for the Model."

Basically do all your work in your multiple threads, but DO NOT DRIVE THE UI from those threads. Let the UI update naturally on it's own on the one (and only one) main UI thread. If you must push a notification to the UI somehow, always use the Dispatcher.

The trick is to keep this always at the forefront of your brain: "The View is used to just display the View Model. The View Model is just an adapter for the Model."

Basically do all your work in your multiple threads, but DO NOT DRIVE THE UI from those threads. Let the UI update naturally on it's own on the one (and only one) main UI thread. If you must push a notification to the UI somehow, always use the Dispatcher.

Thanks, but I looked more for practical how to write the code right for example In my test was the Main View and his ViewModel create a list of views and need to share an object and bind it to the chield view and change it by father ViewModel
and it should be changed by running a thread

Anyway I meant that I wish to see a professional real code to know how to write things in a professional way

Look for Josh Smith's "Advanced MVVM" book, or some of his blog posts and tutorials. I highly recommend the book, though.

Back
Top Bottom