Mobile App that allows Deposits and Withdrawal cash from bank account

SirArcadio

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi all, first of all I would like to introduce myself as I am new to this site.

I am studying Mobile Software Development and as part of my Study I do have an project to complete that I am not sure how I should start with.
In project itself shouldn't be a big deal ( I hope), but I am not sure where I should start coding etc.

That app can be as simple as possible as I am not worrying about UI, but functionality.
To the point. I need to write an mobile app that will allow me deposit money from my bank account into the app and withdraw them back successfully.

I have made some project planning and the below are my concerns:

1. Application need to allow user to create Username and password to their account (username cannot be duplicated, e-mail address cannot be duplicated)
2. Which deposit method will be the best (paypal like or debit card based - including card details, owner name, security code and expiry date)
3. What kind of security should I use ( keep in mind that as project purpose this will not be released to the market, but in theory as Windows app this should get some security solutions from Windows Store, is this correct?)
4. Does any database need to be created?
4.1 If so, I believe this will require server solution installed.

I am asking this questions as fully working application even if will handle only myself as user will need to be supported by documentation explaining what, where, why and what for.

I hope that you will be able to give me some advices and this can become quite interesting thread.

I would like to thank you in advance for any help given.

Back
Top Bottom