no scroll bar in datagridview

Surreal

Programming Experience
Beginner
For some reason, the scrollbar does not appear in the datagridview, I am writing in c #. On the first tab "lists", then "points", there the data is reset and scrolling does not appear. Properties have already tried to change everything. Help.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first thing I notice with your designer code is that you have ScrollBars set to vertical instead of both. Which might mean you will only have a vertical scroll but no horizontal. Is this the issue you are having? Or is it something else?

You need to be more specific, and explain carefully and in more detail what is happening when you notice there are no scroll bars. I also don't know which is lists and which is points, because your whole application is Greek or Bulgarian something....

I also have my hands full with an asp project, so somebody else will need to chime in and perhaps help you with this if possible. But at a glance, that is the only thing that popped out at me.

Last edited:
You should also note that the scrollbars won't show if the content of the DGV isn't full yet. You'll notice the scrollbars will activate as more items are added to your DGV and as your collection of rows added are nearing the bottom of your DGV list, they'll then enable for scrolling. Hope that made sense?

You should also note that the scrollbars won't show if the content of the DGV isn't full yet. You'll notice the scrollbars will activate as more items are added to your DGV and as your collection of rows added are nearing the bottom of your DGV list, they'll then enable for scrolling. Hope that made sense?
You helped me, thank you very much.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom