problem with update-database

sayviorc

Programming Experience
1-3
ErrorN.png

I don;t find the error

We don't need to see your entire screen when most of it is blank and most of the rest is irrelevant anyway. If you're trying to show us what's in the Output window then copy it from the Output window and paste it as text. That way, it won't be too small to see properly even on my 2K monitor, never mind on a phone, which a number of us use to view questions at time. Don't take the lazy option and just copy your whole screen to make it easier for you. Make the effort to make it easier for the strangers whom you'd like to volunteer their time to help you. Also, try providing an explanation of the problem, rather than expecting us to decipher what the problem is that we're trying to solve. Explain what you're trying to achieve, how you're trying to achieve it, what happens when you try and how that differs from your expectations.

Regardless, it appears that you are trying to rollback an EF migration. Did you read the error message? It says that it cannot drop a particular index and that you should check that it exists. Did you check that it exists? Does it exist? This is the relevant information that you are supposed to provide us with. If you think that the index exists then that's relevant. If the index doesn't exist then that would be the issue.

Moving to Entity Framework...

On an unrelated note, I see that you're using Windows 11. Are you in an Insider channel or did you use an ISO? I have a Surface Go that was in the Dev channel but now Beta and my personal desktop is in Release Preview, but my work Surface Pro is still on Windows 10. I like it so far, but I do think that they could afford to make the Start Menu a bit more functional. I miss grouping shortcuts.

Back
Top Bottom