Project cant be builded

StudioCrusader

Programming Experience
1-3
Hello, i cant build my c# winforms project. it shows this error:

Error MSB4018 the "CreateAppHost" task failed unexpectedly.
Microsoft.NET.HostModel.HResultException: 80070002
v Microsoft.NET.HostModel.ResourceUpdater.AddResourcesFromPEImage(String peFile)
v Microsoft.NET.HostModel.AppHost.HostWriter.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<CreateAppHost>g__UpdateResources|1()
v Microsoft.NET.HostModel.RetryUtil.RetryOnWin32Error(Action func)
v Microsoft.NET.HostModel.AppHost.HostWriter.CreateAppHost(String appHostSourceFilePath, String appHostDestinationFilePath, String appBinaryFilePath, Boolean windowsGraphicalUserInterface, String assemblyToCopyResorcesFrom)
v Microsoft.NET.Build.Tasks.CreateAppHost.ExecuteCore()
v Microsoft.NET.Build.Tasks.TaskBase.Execute()
v Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskExecutionHost.Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.ITaskExecutionHost.Execute()
v Microsoft.Build.BackEnd.TaskBuilder.<ExecuteInstantiatedTask>d__26.MoveNext() KeyLogger C:\Program Files\dotnet\sdk\5.0.203\Sdks\Microsoft.NET.Sdk\targets\Microsoft.NET.Sdk.targets 508

Error code 0x80070002 usually maps to the Win32 API "File not found" error.

So there is something that your keylogger's build needs that can't be found at compile or build time. Depending on what AV software you are using, some of them will prevent access to a malicious file by making the file unreachable, and the error the OS would give you would be something like "File not found".

Out of curiosity, why are you creating a keylogger?

Error code 0x80070002 usually maps to the Win32 API "File not found" error.

So there is something that your keylogger's build needs that can't be found at compile or build time. Depending on what AV software you are using, some of them will prevent access to a malicious file by making the file unreachable, and the error the OS would give you would be something like "File not found".
Thanks
Out of curiosity, why are you creating a keylogger?
I want to have a record of my keys if someone was on my pc.

Back
Top Bottom