Rotate a text by angle degrees

gabriele

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi everyone!
I work on the development of an open source railway simulator.
I wish I could insert the possibility to rotate a text according to the degrees of angle.
The image and functions of the train cabin are managed by a .cvf extension file, which can be opened with any text editor. For example, on line 163 I have a digital control that shows me the maximum speed. Here among the various parameters Position, ScaleRange, Accuracy etc... I would like to add a new one where I can insert an angle value so that I can see the rotated text.
All these parameters are defined in the Cabview.cs file that I attach. More precisely from line 610 onwards where digital controls are defined. I have made several attempts to try and insert an instruction that allows me to enter the degrees of angle to define the rotation, however without success.
I wanted to ask if anyone could help me develop this control like i explain above.
I remain available for any information.
Thanks so much

Regards

Attachments

• CabViewFile.zip
    12.1 KB · Views: 16
I have made several attempts to try and insert an instruction that allows me to enter the degrees of angle to define the rotation, however without success.
What kind of problems did you run into? Were you getting compiler issues? If so what were the errors? Were you running into runtime rendering issues? If so, what was rendering on screen vs what you were expecting to be rendered?

It would also help if you showed us your code attempts.

Back
Top Bottom