Resolved SAP Crystal report problem...

CuriousGuy

Programming Experience
1-3
Hello,

I am using Visual Studio 2022 (Community).
just installed SAP Crystal report (64 bit)
In a new or existing project, I am adding a Crystal report viewer to a new form. Then from the top right corner;
I click on Create a new crystal report... I rename it and click on ok and it says me:

"The system cannot find the file specified, (HRRESULT returned an exception: 0x80070002)"

What is the problem and how do I fix it? Thank you.

errorCR.jpg

Solution
You might be better served by asking your question in a Crystal Reports specific forum. From a non-Crystal Reports user like me, it sounds like the problem is with the report viewer, not with your code specifically.
I don't know how but after a reinstall of SAP-Crystal Report, the problem got solved.
Finaly i can build reports. And ye btw anyway thanks for the reply.
You might be better served by asking your question in a Crystal Reports specific forum. From a non-Crystal Reports user like me, it sounds like the problem is with the report viewer, not with your code specifically.

I don't know how but after a reinstall of SAP-Crystal Report, the problem got solved.
Finaly i can build reports. And ye btw anyway thanks for the reply.

Solution
I'm glad you fixed it.

Back
Top Bottom