Select Image File in ListView and save exe

sddd1

Programming Experience
1-3
I need Image Selection in ListView and Save in Setting in c#.

1:- Add Images in Listview 2:- Save All IMage in a .exe 3:- Run The exe another pc it will run

Your question is very vague and sounds like you're asking multiple questions in one. Please stick to a single issue and provide a FULL and CLEAR explanation of that issue, including details of your attempts to address it for yourself.

Basically our OP is asking how to write a C# program like the popular screensaver/slideshow generators from the 90's where the user selects a bunch of images, and a screensaver style program is created that displays the images. The images would be embedded as resources within the program instead of as loose files so that casual users can't tamper with the pictures.

Nowadays, I think the only people who use this things are people who work in HR and corporate communications and insist on "consistent messaging" to their employees regardless of people being offline or online. Most everybody else has moved on to web based kiosk style program where the program just downloads the images from a web service and cache the images locally.

Looks like the OP wants to re-invent the wheel. A free image program like IrfanView easily lets you create a slideshow of any number of images, and one of the options is to burn it to a .EXE file. A nifty feature, which I am not sure is as old-fashioned as Skydiver suggests.

ListViews in Windows Forms show "icons" by LargeIconView or SmallIconView, by assigning an ImageList. The images are added to this list. Then each ListViewItem can set its ImageKey or ImageIndex. All this can be done in designer, images added here are compiled into the exe's resources (image stream in form resource). Project can then be compiled and published.

one of the options is to burn it to a .EXE file. A nifty feature, which I am not sure is as old-fashioned as Skydiver suggests
But how many people accept random .EXE files sent to them over the Internet nowadays? :)

Back
Top Bottom