Senior C# Developer searching for projects

antimatter

Programming Experience
10+
Hello,

I’m a software developer with multiple years experience in creating server and console applications. If you need some applications, I can create them for you. Also with user interface.
  • I am experienced in C#, C++, Javascript, Typescript and SQL
  • I have experience in agile patterns, so I can also create your application feature by feature considering your ongoing feedback.
  • I know how to use build/release pipelines in Azure Devops for continuous integration and deployment with the usage of Git
  • Additionally I have experience with bus systems and service oriented architectures like OPC UA, Modbus, BACnet etc.

I have done/contributed in many private projects in/with
  • Industrial energy recording and optimization business
  • Developing and using SCADA systems
  • Automation of buildings, industrial facilities, road signal, tunnels and many more

My hourly rate depends on the size of the projects/hiring and can be discussed.
As point of reference I suggest 40€ per hour.

Looking forward to discussing a project with you!
I like to have a proper discussion with my clients before working with them so go ahead, send me your questions via personal message.

Thank you and have a great day.

Hello,

I’m a software developer with multiple years experience in creating server and console applications. If you need some applications, I can create them for you. Also with user interface.
  • I am experienced in C#, C++, Javascript, Typescript and SQL
  • I have experience in agile patterns, so I can also create your application feature by feature considering your ongoing feedback.
  • I know how to use build/release pipelines in Azure Devops for continuous integration and deployment with the usage of Git
  • Additionally I have experience with bus systems and service oriented architectures like OPC UA, Modbus, BACnet etc.

I have done/contributed in many private projects in/with
  • Industrial energy recording and optimization business
  • Developing and using SCADA systems
  • Automation of buildings, industrial facilities, road signal, tunnels and many more

My hourly rate depends on the size of the projects/hiring and can be discussed.
As point of reference I suggest 40€ per hour.

Looking forward to discussing a project with you!
I like to have a proper discussion with my clients before working with them so go ahead, send me your questions via personal message.

Thank you and have a great day.

I'm looking for a C# developer for a long term project converting an insurance system written in VB6. I'm Bruce Gibson at bgibson2004@comcast.net

Back
Top Bottom