Question Skender.Stock.Indicators is a library Package for C#.

hafeezasif

Programming Experience
Beginner
Please anyone can help me that how to directly read data from a computer hard drive. You can see this library over this website.

Download and look at the example that the author provides on this page:

It reads data from the hard drive.

Download and look at the example that the author provides on this page:

It reads data from the hard drive.
Hi dear, yes I read that file. actually, the data file is attached with the program. But I like to read CSV files directly from a computer hard drive so I can read different files. I have stock data downloaded from yahoo. Please see attached file name DJI.txt. I am very new with C# . and trying to make some software for my personal use. Thank you for replying me.

Attachments

• DJI.txt
    36.1 KB · Views: 24
No, the data file is not attached to the program. He just happened to provide a sample file. The code can be easily modified to point to any JSON file from any file on your hard drive. This is all you asked -- how to read from the hard drive and feed it into the library.

Unfortunately, we are not a tutoring service to teach you how to code in C#. If you show us your current code where you are trying to load the data from your CSV, we can try to guide you along the way. Tell us what problems you are encountering with your program. Be sure to post your code in code tags. (Use the icon that looks like </> on the toolbar.)

This may help you parsing the CSV:

And according to the documentation for that libary, you just need to put the parsed data into Quote objects.
Historical price data can be provided as an IEnumerable of the Quote class

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom