Stock Map

diogenes

Programming Experience
3-5
Hi guys,

I am creating a system in the C # language, via Visual Studio with Windows Forms.
And he will have to make an appointment to return the streets registered on a basis. The query will return, the quantity of products on the street, the street name, longitude and latitude of the street, and the system will make a visual map of the stock.
My big problem is that I do this with a panel (The map) and the streets are TextBoxs (read only, custom size to simulate a street in fact). I can drag these TextBoxs inside the panel, but I can't change the view of the Panel with the Scale () function, because whenever I decrease the scale, increase and decrease it again, I have an unregulated scale.
How do I continue with the project ?! Someone help me.

Sounds like you a building an app to keep track of all the drugs being sold at various street corners. :)

Anyway, seriously though, why would you drag around textboxes inside a panel given that you are getting the latitude and longitude from a query? And even worse all you are doing wit the textboxes is just rendering read only text. It would be better to just use the paint event and draw your map programmatically. That way in your paint event, you can keep track of the current zoom in/out factor and render accordingly.

Sounds like you a building an app to keep track of all the drugs being sold at various street corners. :)

Anyway, seriously though, why would you drag around textboxes inside a panel given that you are getting the latitude and longitude from a query? And even worse all you are doing wit the textboxes is just rendering read only text. It would be better to just use the paint event and draw your map programmatically. That way in your paint event, you can keep track of the current zoom in/out factor and render accordingly.
hahahaha.
I have a stock of finished products, and each one has a label, the label tells you which address the product will go to. And I have to have a map to see which addresses are full of products, and which are empty. If the user clicks on an address, the information must be informed. I used the TextBox, because I can move it inside the panel.
I will research about this Paint functionality.

Not for a Panel, no, but just read up on the paint event. It's the same for all controls.

Back
Top Bottom