Telerik UI for UWP Check

Programming Experience
Beginner
Telerik UI for UWP is a set of UI controls for the Universal Windows Platform (UWP). The project’s source code is available at Github. The set includes over 20 components allowing users to visualize data in chart form, create lists and tables, and use a map to display content in a geographical context. There were interesting code snippets reported by the static analyzer: Checking Telerik UI for UWP as a Way to Get Started with PVS-Studio

As a personal note to the moderators; as a matter of opinion. Links like this with no screenshots, no proper introduction to the component or its features, how it was created, by who, and when. Additionally with no detailed information on the components or how to use these components makes topics like this really useless and it also makes the forum look like a dumping ground for link topics and spam. The principle of the opening topic should be covered in detail and explain what exactly is being linked to and why. I'm trying to encourage CLARITY here.

Based on jul_programmer's past posts, I think that he's just a "SEO expert" that is helping promote some of his clients' web sites. He's not a real programmer.

I used to be largely involved with the SEO field at one stage in my life. The company i worked for went on to become one of the biggest in East coast US., and its actually run by my best friend. From experience; I know enough to know that posts like this don't contribute if at-all to Csharpforums because there is no where near as much information on this topic as (there should be to be even considered a tip or tutorial) and as there is not near enough information on this page as there is on the related links which this page contributes too and is allowing users like jul_programmer to piggyback off. And frankly it actually takes away from these forums. I really don't see posts like these as any way beneficial or any way shape or form a contribution to the forums. After all, I'm only one guy with an opinion, and an opinion with the forums best interests at heart.

My two cents on that.

Back
Top Bottom