Resolved VS 2019 does not fill in the statements as in VSC, why?

I don't understand your question. Since you already have a previous thread about autocomplete, presumably this question is about something else. Can you describe what behavior you are expecting to see, and what behavior you are currently seeing?

I don't understand your question. Since you already have a previous thread about autocomplete, presumably this question is about something else. Can you describe what behavior you are expecting to see, and what behavior you are currently seeing?
Hi, I solved the autocomplete problem, it was because I was typing in the wrong window.
Well when you enter e.g. a for there you get (i=0; i< lenght i++) that's what I mean including {}

You don't ask questions in the title and then tell us to read the title in the post. Write your post first and provide a FULL and CLEAR explanation of the problem. Assume that one sentence will NEVER be enough, just as it isn't here. Once you have written the post, only then should you write a title that summarises it.

I suspect our OP is expecting a like for like behavior between VSCode and Visual Studio. He might have missed that these two products had very different target audiences at the outset. It was only the extensions ecosystem that has started blurring the lines for audiences.

As aside, I recall when I first installed VSCode with no extensions, nothing special happened when I type in for.

Back
Top Bottom