Question Why am I getting this error? <Reference Include="netstandard, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51">

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captainzedog

Programming Experience
Beginner
C#:
using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Text;
using System.Threading.Tasks;
using System.Threading;

namespace DEMO
{
    class Program
    {
        public static int Base = 0x004E4DBC;
        public static int Health = 0xF4;

static void Main(string[] args)
        {
            VAMemory vam = new VAMemory("ac_client");

int LocalPlayer = vam.ReadInt32((IntPtr) Base);

while (true)
            {
                int address = LocalPlayer + Health;
                vam.WriteInt32((IntPtr)address, 9999);

Thread.Sleep(100);

}

}
    }
}

Whenever I run this code, I get the error shown in the attached file. I don't know why I'm getting it. I'm on .NET 3.1 and Visual Studio 2019

Attachments

• ERRORONI.png
    ERRORONI.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 21
I don't agree with these cheat topics and therefore am closing this topic before it starts, and here is my reasoning.

When I worked with Electronic Arts, I had the misfortune of watching one of their better games of their early career become a destroyed product, and all because of trainers, cheats, and hacks. I was tasked to work alongside PunkBuster at the time to try to remedy to a solution to prevent the games memory addresses being manipulated by external trainers. And I have seen the damage these tools can do first hand.
  • Hacks are known to cause all kinds of instability issues for not just game servers, but the servers they operate on, and other users of that game.
  • Cheats have the capability to crash entire networks and servers. As a self employed network hosting provider, I understand the frustration these silly tools cause us.
  • Cheats, trainers, or any other hack are all violations of the EULA's of those games you are using them in.
Personally, I respect the work developers do for gaming companies. And I respect the license of the products that they are released under and so should you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom