Question Why is laptop Touchpad two-finger scolling not working on scrollrect in unity game?

destro

Programming Experience
1-3
I have a scrollrect in my 2d game which is scrolling to end properly using mouse scroll wheel both in the editor and build player but touchpad two-finger scrolling is not scrolling.

I checked the current event type for both scroll wheel and touchpad two-finger scrolling.. both of them returns in the log "Mouse Scrollwheel" and delta changes are also visible but no scrolling on scrollrect.

Everywhere else in my Win 10 x64 laptop scrolling with touchpad works except in Unity game.

How am I supposed to get touchpad two-finger vertical scrolling to work in Unity as well?

Show your OnGUI call please?

Many users of Unity don't realise that Using touchpad requires you to use OnGUI. My money is on you not listening for the correct events. OnGUI gets called when events require handling, and touch pad requires you use OnGUI.

Just a side note :
Since this is not an actual C# issue, but a Unity issue and I believe I am currently the only Unity developer on this forum, and given my time restraints at the moment, I may not be able to reply back to you. So someone else may need to help try direct you when you post your OnGUI call. So note; the help you receive may be limited to their abilities...

Yeah i checked using OnGUI function and mouse wheel scroll event is working(I checked the logs) but still wasn't able to scroll.

Back
Top Bottom