Beginner
Hi, Im new here and i have a question.
i added to my form trackBar1,trackBar2,trackBar3
and make the change property is
C#:
 trackBar1.Value , trackBar2.Value, trackBar3.Value
and in main class i want to give them for
C#:
Form.BackColor = Color.FormArgb(trackBar1.Value,trackBar2.Value,trackBar3.Value)
but thats not working...

can anybody help me ?

Attachments

• Capture.GIF
    Capture.GIF
    8.1 KB · Views: 100
Hi, Im new here and i have a question.
i added to my form trackBar1,trackBar2,trackBar3
and make the change property is
C#:
 trackBar1.Value , trackBar2.Value, trackBar3.Value
and in main class i want to give them for
C#:
Form.BackColor = Color.FormArgb(trackBar1.Value,trackBar2.Value,trackBar3.Value)
but thats not working...

can anybody help me ?

i found the answer in youtube, thanks everyone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFQ_MOiwwFg
if you are curious about the video you can watch from the up link :)

For future reference, please don't post images of code but rather copy and paste the code as text inside appropriate formatting tags. If we need to execute the code ourselves, we can't copy an image into a code editor.

Also, descriptions like:
but thats not working...
aren't adequate. You need to describe exactly what DOES happen. If there's a compilation error or run-time exception then tell us exactly where and what the error message is. For run-time exceptions, describe what data is in use at the time too.

For future reference, please don't post images of code but rather copy and paste the code as text inside appropriate formatting tags. If we need to execute the code ourselves, we can't copy an image into a code editor.

Also, descriptions like:

aren't adequate. You need to describe exactly what DOES happen. If there's a compilation error or run-time exception then tell us exactly where and what the error message is. For run-time exceptions, describe what data is in use at the time too.

Sorry, im not a familiar with your rules and so. thanks for cautions.actually i was just too much play with code and lost the error :tyrannosaurus::tyrannosaurus:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom