add a search button?

bbgnew

Programming Experience
Beginner
hy, i have a project and i haft to finish it... i hope someone can help me to do this..

first of all username is lore password 1234 on STOC and VIZUALIZARE STOC... here On VIZUALIZARE STOC i haft to add a search button. the search it shoud search in a acces database.

hope someone can help me with this search button ..

i have added the project on my ftp <link removed by moderator>

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to help but I'm not going to download a project until all other options have been exhausted. If you were to provide a FULL and CLEAR description of what the actual problem is and post ONLY the relevant code directly in this thread then I'm happy to try to address it but when you just post a project with such a general description of the problem then you're basically passing all the responsibility for effort onto us.

thank's jmcilhinney , for your replay.. first of all.. i'm not familliar at all with this code and i'm doing this for my girlfriend, she will have an exam' tomorrow. i have made some changes on the code .. but i don't figure out hou to make a search button wich will search on a acces database.

in the attached file you have the source code and the exe file for the program.

now i am at the office and here i don't have installed C# to paset from the code..

hope u understand me . thanks a lot!

in the attached file you have the source code and the exe file for the program.
I've removed your link I'm afraid. No compiled executables allowed. Source code is fine because we can see what it does but a compiled executable could contain malicious code.

Basically, searching is simply querying the database with a WHERE clause. Do you know how to query a database from C# code? Do you know how to create a WHERE clause in SQL code?

I've removed your link I'm afraid. No compiled executables allowed. Source code is fine because we can see what it does but a compiled executable could contain malicious code.

Basically, searching is simply querying the database with a WHERE clause. Do you know how to query a database from C# code? Do you know how to create a WHERE clause in SQL code?

hi, i don't know how to use C#... and i don't know how to use a WHERE clause.... i was looking on youtube .. but i didn't find what i need.

you dont't haft to work for free for me, maybe we can find a way to pay ur time.

thanks for ur fast replay!

This forum is a place for people to get help to fix specific issues relating to C#. It's not a place to be taught the fundamentals of the language and it's not a place to pay people to do your homework. If you don't know how to use C# then I suggest that the first thing you do is learn to use C#. Here's a good place to do that:

Visual C# .NET for Complete Beginners - a free programming course

There's a section in there specifically about working with databases. Once you've learned the basics, if you have a specific question then by all means post back.

Back
Top Bottom