Question Another Forum?

revans611

Programming Experience
10+
I was wondering why another forum for C# is needed. Is the one at MSDN Forums not sufficient? Will this forum offer something different or new?

This one is better :)

In all seriousness, choose whichever works best for you. There are multiple forums on the net, there is stackoverflow, on and on. People find communities that they like, it's about the people, the response, the experience. We have a great friendly community on the VB.NET forums, the content is focused on the language and not everything .NET. This forum is dedicated to C# and posting about anything else will be removed. Our focused communities allow people to focus on the topics and enjoy the experience with everyone else here.

I hope you like it, thanks for joining our community.

Thanks for providing another great resource. Look forward to participating more.

Regards

ScottyB

I've always found your VB forum much more helpful than MSDN. MSDN has way more questions that experts that can answer. Your VB forums always get answers to posted questions. I'm joined here based on your reputation over there. I hope to be able to help this community grow and thrive.

Bernie

Hi All,

I started programming in VB.Net and learnt it by trial and error method without having any core knowledge. I found the VB.Net forum very helpful. Since I'm am working in C# from last 8 months I didnt participated much on that community. Now I learnt few core things too and I am very happy to actively participate here.

Thank you for the new convenient forum!

Hi,
I started programming with VB and this forum helped me a lot but now I am programming in C# so it feels great to have this forum as well.

Back
Top Bottom