Resolved as the cause of this problem, Is there a timeout setting in IIS.

patrick

Programming Experience
1-3
It strangely exits the function at this (1)position. ====> as the cause of this problem, Is there a timeout setting in IIS.
Strangely, it exits from (1)position inside the try in the try catch statement.

***** I want IIS processing time to wait for the try catch statement in the picture below to finish processing.
Is there any way to control the time in IIS?

Response.Redirect("www.webip.com");
The other party came to the source of the picture below with the Response.Redirect("www.webip.com") command.

118.png

(2)Position function routine is as shown below.
119.png

I want IIS processing time to wait for the try catch statement in the picture above to finish processing.

The standby screen is short as shown below.

117.png

Attachments

• 118.png
    118.png
    81.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 119.png
    119.png
    87.1 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:
Are you compiling and registering the code as 64-bit? As I recall VS2015's "Any CPU" setting would prefer 32-bit, because VS2015 itself would run as 32-bit. Also, by default app pools in IIS would run as 64-bit. In general, 32-bit COM DLL servers will not load in 64-bit processes.

Are you compiling and registering the code as 64-bit? As I recall VS2015's "Any CPU" setting would prefer 32-bit, because VS2015 itself would run as 32-bit. Also, by default app pools in IIS would run as 64-bit. In general, 32-bit COM DLL servers will not load in 64-bit processes.
130.png

131.png

you are very smart.
You were right.
I did what you taught me. So the problem was solved.
You are very Smart.

You could have narrowed down this problem sooner to the information in post #17 if you had logging for your classes as well as a global exception handler to application wide errors.

Back
Top Bottom