Question BACnet C# basic hands-on example

pefford

Programming Experience
5-10
Hi,
I am looking for a very simple BACnet C# example to get started with, sending analog and bool values from a Computer to a PLC.
The PLC is already programmed by my supplier with a static IP.
I have already installed the NuGet package "BACnet by Ela-compil and contributors 2.04" and tried to run the given examples, but they are too wide and "complex" for newbies to BACnet like me to gain a first insight and properly settle the basis.
Can anybody provide me with a such very basic example, for this or any other library?
Thanks in advance!

Frow what I can see, most the samples in the GitHub link below are under 200 lines of code for anything starting with "Basic". I know nothing about BACNet, nor any about any other PLC, but a quick scan of those "basic" samples mostly made sense.

Are you proficient in C#, and your major stumbling block is learning how to use that library? Or are you proficient in BACNet, but now have two learning curves to learn: how to write code in C#, and how to use the library? Or do you face three learning curves: how to write in code in C#, how to use the library, and how to use BACNet?

Back
Top Bottom