Answered Can I use instagram API with C#?

SaeedP

Programming Experience
3-5
Hello,

What is the Instagram API language? Can I use it with C#?
Do they accept third party API for C# like instasharper?

Thanks,

Saeed

Solution
What is the Instagram API language?
Its not a language, An API is an interface which can be used by any programming language to interact with the server its in-front of, for what its worth, Instagram uses Python on its backend. But this doesn't limit your ability to use their API.
Do they accept third party API for C#
Answered here : Instagram Developer Documentation

I should however point out if you are planning to use their API for this : Answered - C# string question

That's a no-go, and they have restrictions on their API so that it is mostly used for display data and not post data. The only way you can post to Instagram is if you are using their app on a mobile device. Then you can share content to...
What is the Instagram API language?
Its not a language, An API is an interface which can be used by any programming language to interact with the server its in-front of, for what its worth, Instagram uses Python on its backend. But this doesn't limit your ability to use their API.
Do they accept third party API for C#
Answered here : Instagram Developer Documentation

I should however point out if you are planning to use their API for this : Answered - C# string question

That's a no-go, and they have restrictions on their API so that it is mostly used for display data and not post data. The only way you can post to Instagram is if you are using their app on a mobile device. Then you can share content to Instagram by calling Android API. See here : Sending simple data to other apps | Android Developers

This will not work on desktop apps, and is limited to Android. I will mark this as answered. If you have any other questions, let us know.

Solution
Back
Top Bottom