Answered can someone do this in an easy way for me to understand (it's in Portuguese)

Status
Not open for further replies.

david2690

Programming Experience
Beginner
1613394336583.png

Unfortunately, this is an English only forum so you will actually need to put in some effort to type in a translation of your homework instead of just posting a picture of it.

And also unfortunately, we are not a code writing service. We will not do your homework for you. You will need to show some effort and try to do your homework. If you get stuck with a particular issue, we can try to help you.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forums.

Your topic does not qualify as a valid question or issue we can assist with. It also lacks effort on your behalf. A screenshot of your homework/work assignment in another language really is poor effort on your part, and I hope you put more effort into your assignments as you have done on this topic. As a result I will be closing this thread for the following reason :
  • Please start a new topic and please translate your screenshot into English, and format it as text on your new opening topic.
  • Only post in English on these forums
  • Explain what your problem is
  • Explain what you expect to happen
  • Explain where in your code you are experiencing the problem
  • And post your code in code tags using the code tags button on the forum editor </>
Your topic does not qualify as a valid question, nor is it our responsibility to do your homework assignments for you. We are more than happy to help you to rewrite code you have written yourself, and to help you troubleshoot that code. But you need to make every effort to enable us to help you in your opening topic. See : How To Ask Questions The Smart Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom