Target .NET4.7.2, Windows Forms App template
- Windows 10
- Visual Studio 2019 16.9.4
- Take a comma delimited list from a table field and then store it to a multiline text metadata field.
- So list in field may be "Text1,Text2,Text3,Text4) and would need to be stored to the multiline text metadata field as:
- This is just plain text. Not XML or HTML or any other formats
- We have added Microsoft.SharePoint.Online.CSOM (16.1.2111.12000) Nuget Package
- We have added Microsoft .Identity.Client (4.29.0) Nuget Package
- I have searched and searched and can't find a clear answer on how to store multiple lines to a multiline text field. How can I do this? At least not through straight CSOM vs REST or other methodologies.
- I would imagine I could convert the delimited data from a field in my database table into a list and then assign each value of the list into the mutliline metadata text field. Just not clear on how to make this happen.
- The metadata field is just a multiline text field added via the library settings add column link.