Face Recogniton c#

Dzwonecek

Programming Experience
Beginner
Hi, I'm desperate. I've to turn my schoolwork in 6-7 hours and I don't know what to do. Do you think you could check my code and get it working? I'm using Haar's classifier and would like to keep it if possible. The code should contain the following functions: Allows the user to load an image from a file into the application.
Face detection: detects faces in the loaded image or in the camera video.
Adding a detected face: Allows the user to add a face to the image database. Face Detector Training: trains the face detector based on saved face images. Face Detection: Detects faces based on the trained face detector and compares them with the stored faces in the database. Face Renaming: Allows the user to change the name of a person in the image database. Face database view: displays all the saved faces in the database with their names. Remove Face from Database: Allows the user to remove a face from the database by the person's name. Also it should detect at least three 3 at once. Thank you in advance for your reply.
The file is too big so here is dropbox link school work.zip.

We are not a code writing service.

You did not say what is not working correctly with your code. You are writing like you want us to do your schoolwork for you, instead of helping you figure out how to fix what is broken.

Ok sorry, my bad, i think problem is in detection of faces. I think its a problem of Haarcascade classifier, because sometimet application detect face and sometime not. Next problem is with database I think. I got function in method ProcessFrame to take 10 shoots of detected and save it to TrainedImages folder. The images are saved like this "name_number.jpg". Then I have function to separeta "name" and"_number.jpg" to show corect name of the detected face. But the detection is not even a bit accurate. It didnt recognize two completely different faces and I dont know where is the problem. Do you think you can help? Sorry for my previous respond, I was really tired and frustrated. Also the was supposed to have a feature to detect faces from selected image, but I've given up on that.

If the file is too big then that's an indication that you're trying to provide too much code. You need to narrow down the issue and post the minimum amount of code to demonstrate it. If that means creating a new test project then that's what you do. You probably ought to have done so already. Isolating problem functionality to reduce noise is part of software development.

Back
Top Bottom