FastCGI stable library for .NET Core

Sunless

Programming Experience
10+
Hi guys!
Is there any stable .net core compatible library for FastCGI with multiplexing?

Thank you.

Since you say you have 10+ years of experience in your profile, what has your own searches found? So far all your posts to this forum have been low value questions with nary a response to any questions we have trying to get more information from you.

Google can help you find a psychologist, as well. You do know that depression is in the DSM IV.

Yes, we are qualified in doing our own research. Before asking stupid questions which a developer with 10+ years should know the answer too prior to asking such a thing. That sometimes involves using a search engine first. Perhaps if you have an allergic reaction or a fear of catching a disease, you could likely seek help from your psychologist about conquering Nosophobia too. You also spelt "psychologyst" wrong. Google can also spell check for you. ;)

But thanks for making my day. Lol

I dare say we are spam. We have each almost 600+ posts equating to possibly 95% of our replies assisting other users with code or offering constructive answers to user questions. But not one of your replies have been one bit constructive to any of your own topics, yet you call us spam. Stop the lights. ?

You seem to be more vocal about irrelevant arguments, than you ever where about finding answers to any of your previous questions [1], [2], [3], or is this just your way of getting your post-count up enough so you can dump some links into your profile? Instead you should consider constructing one decent reply regarding any of your previous questions to be taken seriously instead of replying with fatuous remarks which further make you look like a troll.

If you post a BS question, the replies are justified as far as I am concerned. If you actually have 10 years experience, you should have at least found this : Enable FastCGI Support in IIS 7 on Windows and if you wanted to use Linux, you could use Nginx with ServiceStack. All of which you would have found had you Binged or Googled around. Would you not agree?

It's just fantasy, not answer to my question. I strongly recommend use github, searchcode, etc before post something. I did that before posting, of course. But you recommend me ready-made modules when I'm asking and search for something free and open-source and stable after serious testing. Stable doesn't mean that it's only posted on the internet. It should be tested completely to use in production scheme. I have googled all my questions a little more than you consider before post them. There is no completely designed implementation in C#. I need my own server-side realization with FastCGI apps but not iis, nginx, apache and anything else. Get a little spanking yourself.

Welcome to NGINX Wiki! | NGINX clearly states that Nginx is free. Simple and fast .NET Web Services framework Is also free. Note in your original opening topic, you never mentioned opensource.
Is there any stable .net core compatible library for FastCGI

They are also both stable, otherwise its unlikely their developers would allow them in production. You got what you asked for since your question lacks specifics regarding your servers configuration and operating system. What more did you expect troll?
I need my own server-side realization with FastCGI apps but not iis, nginx, apache and anything else. Get a little spanking yourself.

Its a good idea to reply when you're not heavily medicated.
There is no completely designed implementation in C#.

There is approximately 1,920,000 people who disagree with you. But I guess your 10+ years of experience and Googleism knows best.

Good luck..

It's just fantasy, not answer to my question. I strongly recommend use github, searchcode, etc before post something. I did that before posting, of course. But you recommend me ready-made modules when I'm asking and search for something free and open-source and stable after serious testing. Stable doesn't mean that it's only posted on the internet. It should be tested completely to use in production scheme. I have googled all my questions a little more than you consider before post them. There is no completely designed implementation in C#. I need my own server-side realization with FastCGI apps but not iis, nginx, apache and anything else. Get a little spanking yourself.
If you had done your own research, then you need to tell us that you've already done this and list which ones you have considered and then the reasons why you discarded those. That would include what specific requirements you had. How are we supposed to deduced that from your original post where all you said was?
Is there any stable .net core compatible library for FastCGI with multiplexing?

With your 10+ years of experience, you surely must have read How to Ask Question the Smart Way. That includes good tidbits like:
  • Describe the symptoms of your problem or bug carefully and clearly.
  • Describe the environment in which it occurs (machine, OS, application, whatever). Provide your vendor's distribution and release level (e.g.: “Fedora Core 7”, “Slackware 9.1”, etc.).
  • Describe the research you did to try and understand the problem before you asked the question.

Given your track record of just posting a question and then never coming back to elaborate on your question, why are we supposed to assume different behavior in the future? Frankly, this is the first thread where you seem more engaged than normal. If you have a chance, it would be great if you reply back to your other threads. Show us that you have changed.

Back
Top Bottom