Question form web page

Lany

Programming Experience
1-3
I would like to create a web project, which must contain several pages.
I would ask for help to create only the first page. That way, I'd try to make the rest.

In this case, the first page has to have a form, with the following fields:

professional 1
first and last name:
function:
crea:
attach image button

professional 2
first and last name:
function:
crea:
attach image button

professional 3
first and last name:
function:
crea:
attach image button

What would the code on this page look like? If anyone can help me, I appreciate it.

tela equipe tecnica.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What have you tried and where are you stuck? Examples are useful learning tools but they should not be your ONLY learning tool. If you want to create an ASP.NET web application then you should learn how that's done. There are plenty of beginner tutorials out there to help you do that. Once you understand the basics, you should try to put them to use in building the application you want. If you encounter a specific issue, THEN you should post here, explaining what you're trying to achieve, how you're trying to achieve it and what happened when you tried.

@Lany you claim to have 1/3 years experience. That's enough experience to know how to put together a simple page. No implied boast but when I started programming, I was building pages in my first few days of study. And back then I wasn't exactly savvy enough to consider looking for help on forums, maybe because there weren't many (if any) sites doing what this website does today back then. But I did my own research by visiting library's, buying books, and reading materials from the creators of whatever code I was trying to learn to write.

Today, the internet is alive and teeming with an abundance of information on these very basic subjects, and yet your first post is to ask us to give you information you can readily research yourself. I'm not trying to discourage questioning on the forums at all, but I am trying to discourage you from looking for a handout, because that is not how one should try learning something and because if that's what you came here for. You won't find many people who will do your homework for you, unless they're very bored, or feeling very generous. :)

My suggestion would be; for you to do some research into receiving values from textbox controls, and submitting values from textbox with button click. Once you have something to show-for, or something you've written yourself, you should come back and ask a direct question as-too whatever you don't understand or whatever you're having difficulty understanding. Because that is basically how this and most other forums work too. You need to show some commitment prior to asking a question.

You've also posted in the wrong category. Your question has nothing to do with VS, and should be posted in one of the web forums, since that is what your screenshot reflects; a web based application.

Let me just point out that the OP is Brazilian and originally posted in Portuguese. I translated and edited post #1 so it may be that replies in English will not be understood well or at all.

Back
Top Bottom