Hiring C# Developer for integration with Bilibili.com

clz_199993

Programming Experience
10+
As title says, I am seeking to hire a C# Developer for integration with Bilibili.com, or a developer that can assist me with the information / endpoints I need.
-I need help creating an API Client with their website.
-I need access to reading a channel's chat messages and also writing to a channel's chat. I could also make use of any information about users in the chat such as, are they 'following' the streamer, are they 'subscribing' to the streamer, or are they a 'moderator' of the stream chat.
-I need details for OAuth2 flow for this service. Such as: authorization path, token path, and a way to retrieve a client-id and client-secret for the API-Client. I also need scopes to get the data that I need from users, such as: id, displayname, read_followers_statuses, read_subscriber_statuses, read_moderator_statuses, send_chat_messages, read_chat_messages.

Their api docs page is: 快速开始 | 哔哩哔哩直播开放平台开发文档

As title says, I am seeking to hire a C# Developer for integration with Bilibili.com, or a developer that can assist me with the information / endpoints I need.
-I need help creating an API Client with their website.
-I need access to reading a channel's chat messages and also writing to a channel's chat. I could also make use of any information about users in the chat such as, are they 'following' the streamer, are they 'subscribing' to the streamer, or are they a 'moderator' of the stream chat.
-I need details for OAuth2 flow for this service. Such as: authorization path, token path, and a way to retrieve a client-id and client-secret for the API-Client. I also need scopes to get the data that I need from users, such as: id, displayname, read_followers_statuses, read_subscriber_statuses, read_moderator_statuses, send_chat_messages, read_chat_messages.

Their api docs page is: 快速开始 | 哔哩哔哩直播开放平台开发文档
Hi,
Hope you are doing well!

I can assist you with this.
Please connect with me at rahul.goswami@hiteshi.com

Awaiting your valuable response.

Warm Regards,
Rahul G.

Back
Top Bottom