Question Homework - Sanitation of User Input

Rufat2003

Programming Experience
Beginner
I have to write code which Create the conditional program. If the length of the text is more than 20, delete further symbols, otherwise print all.

Firstly, please provide a meaningful title for your thread. Everyone who posts wants help, so your title is as much use as no title at all. The title should tell us whether the thread is relevant to us and should summarise the full and clear explanation of the problem provide in the first post.

Secondly, please provide a full and clear explanation of the problem. That must include what you're trying to achieve, how you're trying to achieve it and what happens when you try. It appears that all you have provided is a vague rewording of your homework assignment. If you haven't made any attempt to complete it for yourself then you haven't actually encountered a problem yet. If you don't know how to get started then you should consult your class notes and/or text, because that will provide the information you need. It's not for us to just give you the solution because that's cheating and disadvantages those people in your class who actually do try to do the work for themselves.

Also, based on the scan description in the original post, it doesn't sound like validation of user input, but rather sanitation of user input. There is a difference.

Also, based on the scan description in the original post, it doesn't sound like validation of user input, but rather sanitation of user input. There is a difference.
That thread title was mine, changed from the original "Help please" or the like. I've updated it again.

Back
Top Bottom